Information We Collect
We collect personal information from users of our website and clients of our services, which may include:
- Contact information such as name, email address, phone number, and postal address
- Information about your business, including your industry and website goals
- Payment information, such as credit card details
We may also collect non-personal information about users of our website, such as IP address and browser type.
Use of Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide our web design and development services to clients
- To communicate with clients about their projects
- To send promotional emails about our services and products to users who have opted-in to receive such communications
- To process payments for our services
- To analyze and improve our website and services
We may also use non-personal information for analytical purposes, such as tracking website usage and trends.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose personal information to third-party service providers who assist us with providing our services, such as payment processors and web hosting providers. We may also disclose personal information as required by law or to protect our legal rights. We do not sell or rent personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no transmission of data over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to us.
Users of our website may opt-in to receive promotional emails from us, and may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link in the email. Clients of our services may not opt-out of receiving communications related to their project, as these communications are necessary for the provision of our services.
Changes to This Policy