What are cookies? Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to help websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the website owner. Cookies are also used to track user behavior on the website.
Types of cookies used on our site We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our Site. They allow us to provide the services that you have requested, such as remembering your preferences and allowing you to access secure areas of the Site.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us to understand how visitors use our Site. We use this information to improve the Site and to provide a better user experience.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- Analyze how our Site is used and to improve its functionality.
- Remember your preferences and settings.
- Deliver relevant advertising to you.
Third-party cookies We may also use third-party cookies, which are cookies that are set by a third party, such as Google Analytics or Facebook. These third-party cookies may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
Managing cookies, you can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our Site.
Contact Us If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].